- 4rx on Antichrist: Real or Fiction?
- Carla Coon on Well Hello There
- Packers and Movers in Panvel on Well Hello There
- Hilma Vicens on Well Hello There
- Devin on Antichrist: Real or Fiction?
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Make Way, Comin’ Through
“You’re old, not your car!” To my barest credit, the above is yelled in my head, (most of the time, anyway) and NEVER at the offending driver. I’m speaking of those drivers who take turns in slow motion. So slow, I would … Continue reading
Posted in Much Ado About Nothing 5 Comments
A Case for Passive Voice
Recently, I found an essay written by my high school daughter, who, I am sure, could write the pants off of me six days out of seven. It caught my eye and then my ire when I noted the red marks … Continue reading
Posted in Much Ado About Nothing 4 Comments