- 4rx on Antichrist: Real or Fiction?
- Carla Coon on Well Hello There
- Packers and Movers in Panvel on Well Hello There
- Hilma Vicens on Well Hello There
- Devin on Antichrist: Real or Fiction?
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Ok, I cried. Nine years late, I know, but I still cried. Catherine is our baby, our youngest girl. She has been homeschooled her whole life. She has never attended an outside school, except for a 3-day a week, 2-hour preschool program when … Continue reading
Posted in Much Ado About Nothing Comments Off on School’s In
When in Doubt, Bake Bread
At times it feels like I am or may as well be a stick of playdough, so many things pulling me in so many directions. I’m at aware I am lying in the bed I made. I’m also aware there are dozens … Continue reading
Posted in Much Ado About Nothing 1 Comment